Guidelines for Play
- Each hole begins at the tee.
- Subsequent throws are made from the place where the disc comes to rest.
- The player who is furthest from the target throws first.
- The hole is completed when the disc is supported by the target’s basket or chains.
- Tee off order is determined by players’ scores on the previous hole. Lowest score tees first.
Basic Rules of Play
- A player must have a supporting point behind his lie and in line with the target when disc is released.
- A run up and follow through are allowed unless the lie is within 10 metres of the target.
- Any shot within 10 metres of the target requires that player not move past his lie until the disc is at rest.
- Casual relief should be taken from an unsafe lie.
Courtesy and Etiquette
- Remain quiet and avoid unnecessary movements when others are throwing.
- Stand behind the player who is throwing until throw is complete.
- Remove disc from target after completing hole.
- Allow faster groups to play through if possible.
- Respect the course – put waste in proper receptacles and do not alter trees or obstacles.
- Vandalizing targets, signs, park equipment, and landscaping will not be tolerated.